SOLUTIONS of ATHLE - QUIZ
PAYS/REGIONS : Belgium
1. In which city is organized the biggest Belgian meeting, part of the "Golden League" ?
2. Which Belgian middle distance runner won 2 silver medals at the 1976 Olympic Games ?
Ivo Van Damme
3. Which Belgian runner of moroccan origin became cross-country world champion in 2000 ?
4. Which Belgian city hosted the Indoor European Championships in 2000 ?
5. Which Belgian sprinter was finalist of 200 m at the 1996 Olympic Games, and then at the 1997 World Championships ?
6. Which Belgian marathonian won the Berlin marathon in 1995 ?
7. On what distance did Gaston Roelants hold the world record from 1963 to 1968 ?
3000 meters steeple
8. When were the Belgian Championships organized for the first time ?
9. In what event was a world record beaten 2 years in a row at the Memorial Van Damme ?
10 000 meters
10. At what address is the Belgian Athletics Federation located ?
QUESTIONS --------------- HOME