solutions of ATHLE - QUIZ
ATHLETES : Marion Jones
1. How many medals did Marion Jones take back from the Olympic Games of Sydney ?
5 (3 gold, 2 bronze)
2. Who is the shot putter, husband of Marion ?
C.J. Hunter (married 10-3-2000)
3. What sport did Marion practice at high level before switching to athletics ?
basket-ball (in WNBA)
4. How old did she get on October 12th 2000 ?
5. During what event of Sevilla World Championships did she drop because of an injury ?
200 m (in semi-final)
6. What is her personal best on 100 m ?
10"65 (in Johannesburg, on September 12th 1998)
7. Who was the only athlete to beat during the 1998 season ?
Heike Drechsler, in the long jump of World Cup in Johannesburg
8. Where does her mother come from ?
Belize (beside Honduras)
9. Where was she born ?
10. Where did she realize her long jump personal best (7m31) ?
in Eugene, on May 31st 1998
QUESTIONS --------------- ACCUEIL