ATHLE - QUIZ
PAYS / REGIONS : JAPON
1. When did the World Championships take place in Tokyo ?
1991 1993 1995
2. In what event do Japanese athletes regularly illustrate ?
800 m marathon decathlon
3. I what city did the Indoor World Championships take place in 1999 ?
Nagoya Osaka Maebashi
4. What is the name of the relay invented by the Japanese which is run on the total distance of a marathon (42,195 km) ?
Ekiden Nippothlon Shinkansen
5. Which sprinter was the star of the Tokyo Olympic Games in 1964 ?
Armin Hary Bob Hayes Jim Hines
6. Where does the most famous Japanese marathon take place ?
Nagasaki Fukuoka Sapporo Okinawa
7. In what event did 2 Japanese athlete realise the double 1-2 at the 1936 Olympic Games ?
400 m 10 000 m marathon triple jump
8. What is the name of the hammer throwers family from which both father and son held the national hammer record ?
Fujimori Hayashi Murofushi Sushi
9. Which Japanese female marathon runner won 2 medals at the Olymoic Games of 1992 and 1996 ?
Tomoe Abe Yuko Arimori Ari Ichihashi Eri Yamaguchi
10. With what mark did Chuhei Nambu hold the triple jump world record from 1932 to 1935 ?
15m72 15m85 15m98 16m22
SOLUTIONS --------------- HOME