ATHLE - QUIZ
YEAR 2000 : INDOOR
1. In what country did the Indoor European Championsjips take place in mars 2000 ?
Belgium Netherlands Germany
2. Who beat the European Record of heptathlon at the European Championships ?
Frank Busemann Tomas Dvorak Erki Nool
3. Which Russian runner has beaten the junior world record of 800 m in Dortmund with 1'44"35?
Ivan Bogdanov Yuriy Barzakovskiy Vyacheslav Shabunin
4. Which world record was beaten at the US Championships ?
pentathlon 400 m men pole vault women
5. With what time did Wilson Kipketer beat the 1000 m world record ?
2'15"25 2'16"49 2'18"04
6. At the European Championships, which nation was second behind Russia at the Medals table ?
France Czech Republic Bulgaria Sweden
7. What is the nationality of Myles-Mill, 60 m winner at the meetings of Lievin and Stockholm ?
British Australian Bahamean Ghanean
8. Which American sprinters did both beat the 200 m national record with 20"26 ?
Marsh and Brokenburr Greene and M. Johnson Crawford and Capel Collins and Miller
9. Where did Bubka come back after 17 months of absence ?
Lievin Dortmund Valencia Gent
10. What height did Stacy Dragila try after beating the pole vault world record with 4m61 ?
4m80 4m80 4m90 5m
SOLUTIONS --------------- HOME